Sunday, December 13, 2009

Interstitial Lung Disease More Condition_symptoms Info Regarding Interstitial Lung Disease?

Info regarding Interstitial Lung Disease? - interstitial lung disease more condition_symptoms

We are waiting on lab results for my son and her presumptive diagnosis of interstitial lung disease. Started about 8 months, the wheezing and crackles and had low levels of oxygen (in the middle of the lower 80). The patient had been treated with steroids and inhalers, and nothing. I had pulmonary hypertension now requires oxygen 24 hours a day. He is now 11 months old. My question is, if you have a child with this disease, was this guy and how is it? I know that some have no known cause and can be treated, but I'm looking for hope. He is very happy and active, so I take that as a good sign. We await the outcome of next week, but some laboratories may take up to a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment