Friday, December 11, 2009

Pictures Of Flat Warts A Very Light Brown Weird Spot Appeared On My Arm?

A very light brown weird spot appeared on my arm? - pictures of flat warts

Probably about 2 or 3 months I noticed a small spot on my arm, fishing is a very light brown and has an irregular shape. In fact, it seems a small group of points and sometimes it burns a little, and it hurts when they scratch. I think not remember anything about this first and, but yesterday I scratched the accident and it hurts, and when I looked taller than before (I do not know before) it on the forearm. Please tell me what would it be? Could it be Melanoma is so easy, because I thought you were the darkest spots of cancer? I read the warts, but I can not find these pictures, I thought, but it could be a wart flat?

No comments:

Post a Comment