Sunday, January 24, 2010

Backyard Permaculture What Would It Take To Convince You That Permaculture Works At Backyard Scale?

What would it take to convince you that Permaculture Works at backyard scale? - backyard permaculture

I wonder what you are as a gardener to be convinced, based on a backyard permaculture?

Here are some suggestions, please add yours.

a) I do not know what permaculture and more information
b) be I have to believe that the work of permaculture is / at all levels of advantage
c) I do not need research
d) I would need to see the demonstration
e) I Courses
f) I have with my neighbors
Permaculture and earn money
g), would require the approval of the Government,
h) ..... otherwise

2 comments:

Cat said...

I would say that most gardeners would not be convincing. To speak only of permaculture, which would make them useful and interesting.

This lack of gardening would probably convince "the benefits of permaculture.

meanolma... said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permacultur ...

there, which is responsible )..... (a

Backyard Habitat already ..... I far as possible in a residential setting have .... You can not use a windmill ... might have a few solar panels a greenhouse effect, have a wild place, food and water and houses for errors .... I have many measures to reduce soil .... and I see no advantage "part of all ......

I thinik is the perfect place for a program push to .....

Post a Comment