Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pictures On Klondike Ipod Nano Use Own Art For Card Backs In Klondike Game For Ipod Nano?

Use own art for card backs in Klondike game for Ipod Nano? - pictures on klondike ipod nano

I recently received an iPod nano (4GB) and read it in the Klondike game:

"Are you your own design on the back of the card used. Put the pictures in TGA format to the list of the Klondike on your computer (which matches the iPod in the iTunes folder), then sync with iTunes. The images 39x54 pixels.

Now I have Photoshop, so I created several images in TGA format 39x54. I can not, however, the folder "Klondike", hell, I can not find "iPod Games" folder. Who knows how to do this? "I'm pretty slow computer, and have never had an iPod before, if someone help me?

1 comment:

Ken said...

If you use iTunes and sync the iPod to your computer, you have an iTunes folder on your desktop. If you are on a Mac or a PC, find the "iPod Games folder in the iTunes folder (do a search on iTunes).

There, you should create a folder and a folder to find iQuiz Klondike. Klondike Open the folder and drop your uncompressed TGA there. The next time you synchronize, the files are copied to iPod. Here are some pictures of the sample already formatted correctly in the source link. When they work, it must protect its own work if they have the correct format.

Post a Comment