Tuesday, January 12, 2010

How Long Does It Take For Acute Renal Failure To Resolve How Long Has A Cat Had Declining Kidney Function Say 50% Or More Before The Vet Detects 75% Dysfunction?

How long has a cat had declining kidney function say 50% or more before the vet detects 75% dysfunction? - how long does it take for acute renal failure to resolve

My cat diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. I had Maek the decision of the pill with methimazole or radioactive iodine I131 is still a cure, but there are risks associated with both. The risk with I131 is your cat can go into acute renal failure if you have a pre-existing renal insufficiency, hidden by the injection of 131I-SOEMTIMES and after the treatment of renal failure IS I131 before. Do you think that my cat had a kidney transplant before the diagnosis of hyperthyroidism and has been hidden or covered?

My cat has been with hyperthyroidism in the 06 November diagnosed. My cat has renal disease and renal loss of 75% at 07 November diagnosed. I decided to control it with medication pill, not curing hyperthyroidism, for fear that if he continues to acute renal failure I131. There were signs, but I wanted to take risk, but can heal after a few difficulties have caused his death 2 years later, instead of curing it your hyperthroidism. Should I get iodine-131, when he first diagnosed with hyperthyroidismor do you think made the right decision on the pill allows blood flow to low-income to the kidneys, the renal support. But actually I feel very guilty because I do not have the solution was correct and cryign for 1 month in a row. My cat died 2 years later, after the diagnosis of hyperthyroidism, and Balme 12/29/08 becuse I think if I had gone before the I131 always there. Doctors do not know why he died. just say it was difficult dehyrdated, lethragic, anemia. I do not know if hyperhtroidim killed or kidney failure. I Ijust responsible in any way and it never forgive me. Never about another cat becuse I am not worthy, not worthy of a cat. My cat was 16 1 / 2 years old when he died. I gave her subq fluids under the skin from drying out and being able to canned food per day 2 to hyperthyroid medicine. I hate me!

2 comments:

mtwaites said...

Do not hate, not the best job you can to make sure that I was able to live as long as it held. 16 1 / 2 years for a cat is very good, average, cats are usually around 12-13 years, so it is very good for age. It would have complications could be the thyroid problem or the problem with the kidneys, or it could be a bit of both problems are quite possible, too. I know it's sad, but he's as good as possible for your cat, and again, as I mentioned, you were always a cat has lived for some time.

RealMe said...

Sounds like you all that you have, you could do for your cat. He lived very, very old, and renal failure is a frequent cause of death in older cats. You're so hard on himself. We all eventually die of something, no matter how hard you try to avoid it. He lived long, long time with someone who really cared for him and he did everything he could do to make your life very pleasant. You're the kind of person for more animals themselves, because they have someone on them as much as you deserve.

Post a Comment