Saturday, January 9, 2010

Waterproof Thread Refurbishing Heavy Canvas: What Product Can I Use To Re-waterproof A Heavy Canvas Boat Cover.?

Refurbishing heavy canvas: What product can I use to re-waterproof a heavy canvas boat cover.? - waterproof thread

I have an older BassPro boat that came with a custom made of heavy canvas. I beIieve is made of cotton, but the material is typically made of cloth and not plastic. I would like a forbidding their use. Also, if the patching small holes and re-sew seams, which is made of what type of wire that is available, waterproof and UV-red?

We thank you from those who have actually tried what products they discuss.

2 comments:

mark t said...

Get shelterbelts. Spray and use it every year to renew the supply. She has a great job. Keep him in the supermarket.

yankee_s... said...

Sailrite (www.sailrite.com) has all the answers ....... Great company!

Note: The years that I sat in a canvas waterseal ....( Thompson dried up after two months), but what a mess!
Call Sailrite .....

Post a Comment